Urda cream cake
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It separates the eggs; mix the yolks with the sugar for a few minutes, until the composition turns light and foams (2-3 minutes). Add the oil. The flour is mixed with the baking powder and sifted together; is added to the composition. Then add the beaten egg whites very lightly.
Place the top in a tray lined with paper and bake on the right heat, and then leave to cool.
Syrup: boil water along with sugar and essence.
Cream: Rub the soft butter, kept at room temperature, with the sugar. When it becomes foam, add the urda and mix everything.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Assembly: Syrup the top, put the urda cream, pears and gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the envelope.
Let it cool for a few hours.
Fasting carrot cake
Fasting carrot cake it is fluffy and at the same time consistent, and the taste is irresistible. The coconut frosting has a very fine texture, which perfectly complements that of the cake. In total, this recipe takes an hour and 20 minutes to complete.
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 half teaspoon of nutmeg
- 500 g grated carrots
- a large can of coconut milk, kept in the refrigerator overnight
- a few tablespoons of maple syrup or powdered sugar.
How to prepare fasting carrot cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius and grease a tray of 18x26 cm with a little fat.
2. Mix in a large bowl the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the apple puree, almond milk, vanilla, granulated sugar and preheated coconut oil so that it is liquid.
4. Add the dry ingredients over the wet ones and mix very well, until you get a homogeneous composition. Then add the grated carrots and mix a little, but not much.
5. Pour the composition into the tray and put it in the oven for 30-40 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test (when you put the toothpick in the cake, it comes out clean, without dough on it). Before adding the frosting, let the cake cool completely.
6. Take the canned coconut milk, unwrap it and remove only the solid part. It is important not to shake it beforehand, because the liquid part must be separated from the solid one. Mix the coconut milk well with a mixer, until it becomes creamier, then add the maple syrup or powdered sugar, so that it comes out as sweet as you want. At the end you will get a fluffy and delicious cream that you can spread over the carrot cake. Sprinkle some cinnamon over and you're ready!
What do you think about this fasting carrot cake? Are you tempted to try it at the first opportunity?
Raspberry cake with urda cream
Raspberry cake with urda cream. The best raspberry cake. Raspberry tart with urda cream. Fruit and urda cakes. Homemade cookies. The best cakes.
Raspberry Cake with CreamINGREDIENTS
150 gr brown sugar,
3 tablespoons hot water,
200 gr flour,
1 lg roscove powder,
1 lg sugar vanilla,
3 lg oil,
1 lgt baking powder.
250 gr urda,
200 gr cream cheese,
250 ml fresh,
250 gr raspberries,
2 lg filled with honey,
100 gr brown sugar,
vanilla brown sugar.
10 g crushed jelly
250 gr raspberries
2 jelly cake envelopes
Raspberry Cake with CreamMETHOD OF PREPARATION:
Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Whisk the egg whites with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
Add the yolks one by one, alternating with hot water and oil.
Sift flour mixed with carob powder and baking powder on top.
Pour the composition obtained in a tray with a diameter of 26 cm lined with baking paper.
Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C, for 20-25 minutes or until the top is baked.
Gelatin is hydrated in 50 ml of cold water.
Urda, cream cheese, sugar, honey and vanilla brown sugar are put in a robot and mixed well until we get a fine cream.
Add the gelatin dissolved in a water bath and mix well.
The obtained composition is poured over whipped cream, raspberries are added and incorporated with slow movements.
The cake is mounted in the shape that I baked the top.
Pour the cream over the cooled countertop and put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours until it hardens well.
It is decorated with raspberries over which we pour a layer of gelatin -Cake Gelee from Dr. Oetker, prepared according to the instructions on the envelope.
Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours before serving.
Remove the ring from the form and portion as desired with a knife heated in hot water.
Cake with cocoa leaves and cream
Because this weekend a. Tart with vanilla cream and fruit, a good-looking and great dessert of… Recipes. Esterhazy (Eszterházy) cake with meringue leaves with walnut, vanilla cream with. In this way the butter from the vanilla cream will harden, as well as the ganache. If you want, you can decorate it with fruit, chocolate flakes or even walnuts. A simple cream recipe for cake, cakes, eclairs, choux or macarons. MASCARPONE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE & # 8211 Recipes All Kinds Of Vegetables, Recipes. Sheet cake and chocolate pudding photo recipe.
Do it according to this simple recipe and you will not fail. Do the same with the other sheets, then bake them in the oven over low heat until they become. I also warmly recommend Chocolate Cream or Vanilla Extract Recipe.
Bake the meringue in the same way as the poppy leaves, in the same tray and at the same temperature. Cream: in a double-bottomed saucepan mix. Place the pandispan top on top and then the remaining cream. A simple and quick summer dish, very tasty.
If you are out of ideas, we recommend you try the vanilla cream cake recipe. It's easy to prepare and guests will be delighted. Pingback: Fluffy pandispan & # 8211 classic recipe & # 8211 Sweets of all kinds.
Cake with urda and oranges
I love cheesecakes and cheesecake in particular, but you know that a cheesecake involves a lot of cream cheese which is not only quite expensive, but also very greasy. Well, the urda cake I'm proposing to you today is a reinterpretation of cheesecake, with ingredients like ours, lighter in fat content and more affordable for the pocket, but just as creamy and at least as tasty. . I recommend for this cake the cow's urda (it doesn't taste as pronounced as the sheep's urda) which is found in the brazier districts, it is sweet and very pleasant. Urda cake can be garnished with fruits other than oranges, but it's the cold season, it's the best time to eat citrus fruits and at the same time we can find them at a good price. A lovely tart came out, I hope you try it too.
Preparation time: 00:20 hours
Cooking time: 01:00 hours
Total Time: 04:20 hours
Number of servings: 10
Degree of difficulty: environment
Ingredient Cake With Urda And Orange:
- 500 grams of fresh cow's milk
- 300 ml. of whipped cream
- 4 husband eggs
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 130 grams of sugar (if you want sweeter, you can add sugar as desired)
- 200 grams of flour
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 40 grams of molasses
- 1 knife tip of baking powder
- 1 tip of baking soda knife
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 6-7 tablespoons of milk
- in addition: 3 medium-sized oranges 150 grams of sugar for the syrup in which the oranges will be entrusted butter for spreading the shape of flour flour for sprinkling the optional work surface, fresh mint leaf
Preparation of Urda and Orange Cake:
1. Flour, brown sugar, a pinch of salt, 1 pinch of baking soda and baking powder together with cold butter, cut into pieces, put in a bowl and mix well with a fork (or a cutter especially pastry) until a granular appearance is obtained, like a coarser sand. Be careful not to work with your hands, it is important that the butter stays cold, does not melt in the flour, otherwise the texture of the cake will suffer.
2. Add molasses, 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract and first 2-3 tablespoons of cold milk. Knead quickly (preferably on a food processor), adding 1 tablespoon of cold milk at a time, only until the dough binds (I got exactly 6 tablespoons of milk). Once the dough is bound, do not add liquids or knead.
3. The dough obtained is wrapped in a food foil and refrigerated for at least 30 minutes.
4. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
5. In a bowl put: urda, eggs, sour cream, 130 grams of sugar (add more at the end, if you do not find the cream sweet enough), finely grated peel (only the orange part) and the juice from 2 oranges, finely grated peel of 1 lemon, juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
6. Work the composition with the hand blender until it becomes very fine (if you do not have a hand blender, you can mix the composition until it is homogeneous and then put it in a few batches in a classic blender or pass it through a sieve ).
7. Grease with butter a tart form with a diameter of 24 cm.
8. Sprinkle the worktop with flour and then spread the dough, with the help of a rolling pin, in a somewhat round sheet, 4-5 mm thick.
9. Roll the sheet on a rolling pin and transfer it over the prepared form, where it is rolled, letting the dough fall into place. Adjust the edges (with a knife) to an equal height and refrigerate until it goes into the oven.
10. When the oven has reached a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, the already prepared cream is poured into the form above the dough, the tart form is placed in another tray (oven tray) and put in the oven at a medium height.
11. After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 150 degrees Celsius. Supervise the tart during the remaining 50 minutes of baking, if it tends to brown too much, cover with a sheet of baking paper moistened and squeezed.
12. The cake with urda and already baked oranges is left to cool in the form in which it was baked until it reaches the kitchen temperature (about 1 hour) and then it is put in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving, thus explaining the total time. preparation time of 4 hours and 20 minutes, practically, of all this time, 3 hours represents the cooling time.
13. If you want to garnish the urda cake with candied oranges, as I did, proceed as follows: cut transversely, into 4-5 mm thick slices, 3 medium-sized oranges, removing the ends. In a saucepan put on the fire 150 grams of sugar, 150 ml. of water and juice from 1/2 lemon (remaining). When the sugar has completely dissolved and the syrup begins to form blisters on the surface, reduce the heat to very low and add the orange slices, arranging them so that the syrup covers them (possibly turn them over halfway through boiling). . Boil over very low heat, without boiling, for 20 minutes, until the white peel of the orange slices begins to become translucent. Let it cool in syrup and you know, they have not only a very interesting texture, but also a pleasant taste, sweet-sour and subtly bitter, in addition to the pleasant orange aroma.
14. After the tart is cold, carefully transfer it to the serving platter, garnish with orange slices of syrup and, if you prefer, add fresh mint leaves.
The urda and orange cake is perfect to enjoy with your family, but you will not be ashamed even in front of the most demanding guests, because it is very tasty and good-looking. A section to convince you how thick the layer of flavored cream is.
Papanasi with urda
Mix whole eggs with sugar, flour, semolina and baking soda with a teaspoon of vinegar and add everything over the urda crushed with a fork. Knead the composition until smooth, then form buns that are flattened, make a small hole inside and fry in hot oil.
I put more flour because the dough was very soft, and as a shape, I thought not to drill holes but when they baked they grew and in the end they ended up with the hole. They are very easy to make, but they seem a little more consistent than those with cottage cheese. I served it with cherry jam and sweet cream.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Recipe: Pies made with urda or & # 8220Urdoici & # 8221
On Saturday I went to the market. And as a heavy rain came, I had to take shelter in the dairy market. Until the rain stopped, I looked at the cheeses and I came across the urda, I couldn't help but buy. Immediately I made the plan what to prepare with urda, From half a kilogram I made Urdoici, from the other half a kilogram I made pancakes with urda. Delicious both.
Dough Ingredients for Urda Pies
& # 8211 2 eggs
& # 8211 3 & # 8211 4 tablespoons sugar
& # 8211 1 cube of yeast
& # 8211 grated lemon peel
& # 8211 little salt
& # 8211 50 ml oil
& # 8211 300 ml milk
& # 8211 600 gr flour
Ingredients for Urda Pie Filling
& # 8211 500 grams of urda
& # 8211 2 vanilla powders
& # 8211 1 or
& # 8211 4 tablespoons sugar
& # 8211 1 link of green dill
& # 8211 1 egg to grease on top
Preparation Dough for Urda Pies
Soak the yeast in a little warm milk, add 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour and make a mayonnaise that is left to rise.
Separately sift the flour, add eggs, yeast, a little salt, grated lemon peel. Heat the milk, add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Pour over the flour and begin to knead. From time to time put oil in the palm and knead further, until a suitable soft dough results. Cover the pie dough with a kitchen towel and leave it to rise in a warm place until it doubles in volume.
dough preparation for urda pies
Preparation of the filling for urda pies
Crush the urda and mix with the sugar, vanilla sugar, egg and finely chopped green dill. Mix everything well. Urdoicile is filled with this composition.
Preparation Pies made with urda
The pie dough is spread on the table, cut into squares of about 12 = 14 cm (as you wish). Sprinkle a little semolina on each square and put a spoon full of urda.
preparation Pies with urda
Each square folds, joining the corners like an envelope.
Put the nettles in the pan, grease with beaten egg on top and put in the oven until browned. When removed from the oven, place the urda pies in a bowl and cover for a few minutes with a napkin.
Cake with lemon and a little sugar & # 8211 recipe
Ingredients for lemon cream:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ glass of sugar
Method of preparation
Start by preparing the countertop. The butter should be taken out of the fridge in the evening, or a few hours before starting the recipe.
It must be soft enough to be able to mix. Cut it into cubes and put it in a bowl. Add the powdered sugar and beat the two ingredients with the mixer until they froth.
Stir in the flour and continue to mix. The resulting dough will have a crumbly texture.
Form a ball of dough and place it in the pan. You can use a small (20 cm.) Rectangular / round tray / shape.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Spread the dough with your hands in the pan and level. Dress the walls lightly with the dough to give the cake a tart look.
Prick the dough from place to place with a fork so that it does not swell irregularly in the oven.
Put the tray in the oven and let the top bake until it turns golden. It should not be left much, so as not to harden too much.
While the dough is baking, you can take care of the preparation of the lemon cream.
Break the eggs into a bowl. Add the sugar and beat with a mixer until they open to the curls and a fluffy cream results.
Put the freshly squeezed lemon juice and grated peel in the cream.
Then incorporate the flour and mix well to have a homogeneous cream.
Taste the sweet, and if you want, add a little more sugar.
When the top is ready, take it out of the oven and pour the lemon cream over it. Spread evenly and put the cake back in the oven.
Bake for another 20-25 minutes, until the filling thickens.
Do not leave it too long, as it will dry out.
Wait for it to cool and only then can you take it out of the pan.
Optionally, you can sprinkle powdered sugar on top, or a white icing, obtained from lemon juice, powdered sugar and possibly a little milk. You can see HERE how to prepare such a glaze.
When the cake has cooled completely, cut squares or triangles, as desired.
As simple as it is easy to make, as pleasant in taste and successful.
Wash the cherries, wipe them and remove the seeds. Put them in a sieve and let them drain for 15-20 minutes.
Put the chocolate and butter, cut into the right pieces, in a saucepan, over very low heat. Stir until the chocolate and butter are completely melted. Turn off the heat and let them cool for 10 minutes.
Put 2 large whole eggs and 50 g of ground sugar in a bowl and mix them until they double in volume and light in color. Add the chocolate and butter mixture and mix until smooth. Mix the flour, salt and baking powder, sift them through a thick sieve, add them to the mixture of chocolate and eggs and mix well. If the dough is too thick, add 2 tablespoons of milk.
In a separate bowl, put the drained urda very well, add the sugar and eggs and mix until you get a fine and homogeneous cream.
In the form lined with butter and flour, pour a layer of chocolate cream, then a layer of cream cheese.
Over the layer of cream cheese, put, from place to place, half of the total amount of cherries (which you have previously passed through semolina, with the part where you removed the seeds).
Cover the cherries with a new layer of chocolate cream (to make it easier to spread the chocolate layer over the cherries, put the chocolate cream in a pouch and distribute it evenly over the layer of cream cheese and cherries), over which you add a layer of cream cheese. Place the remaining cherries over the cream cheese and cover them with the remaining chocolate cream.
To make a summary, we have: chocolate layer, cream cheese layer, cherries, chocolate layer, cream cheese layer, cherries, chocolate layer.
Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for about 35-40 minutes. Before removing it from the oven, insert a toothpick in its center. If it comes out clean, the cake is baked, if not, let it bake for another 5 minutes.
Leave the cake in the form for about 10 minutes, then take it out and place it on a grill. After it has cooled completely, cut it and serve it.
Try this video recipe too
How to make cocoa cream with butter for cake, cakes, cookies?
I broke whole eggs in a metal bowl and mixed them with sugar, salt and vanilla. I sifted cocoa on top and mixed everything vigorously with a whisk. Do not bathe if they are lumpy because they will dissolve when the cream thickens, by beating with a whisk.
I chose a suitable pot in which I put 3 fingers of boiling water. Boiling water should NOT reach the bottom of the bowl! It is important that the metal bowl with the cream sits well on the pot with water, so that no steam escapes on the sides.
I placed the cream bowl over the pot of hot water, reduced the heat so that the water boiled slowly and began to mix with the whisk.
How much steam do we boil on the steamer?
This cream must be beaten non-stop. The story of beating the steamed cream in unknowingly is not valid. Not the one with the thickening visible. That thickening can mean the coagulation of the eggs, their transformation into papara. This happens at temperatures above 75 C. That's why I recommended the scientific method that involves using a thermometer. When it indicates 75 C the cream is ready!
If you still do not have a thermometer, you will have to follow the texture of the cream (to be homogeneous, without fragments of coagulated egg) and to test its temperature with your finger. When you feel hot (not just hot) take the bowl off the steam bath!
In the first heating phase it becomes even more liquid but it starts to thicken slightly after 6-7 minutes. He took it from me fixed 10 minutes from the moment I put it on the steam and took it down. This time refers exactly to the quantities in the recipe, extending if you make a double or triple portion.
This is how it looks immediately after I stopped boiling and in picture 2 you can see it after it has cooled for about 4 hours. Do you see how smooth, consistent and glossy it has become? It thickens on cooling.
OBSERVATION: There are types of cocoa that form lumps no matter how well they mix with the cream. I suffered it too & # 8230 In this case it is recommended to strain the hot cream, before it starts to cool and thicken.