Gnocchi with potatoes and chicken stew
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is the first time I try gnocchi and they are very good and especially in combination with chicken stew.
- 500 gr gnocchi with potatoes
- 1 chicken (thighs, wings, chest)
- 400 gr canned mushrooms
- 50 g of butter for gnocchi
- 1 red kapia pepper
- 1 large onion
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Gnocchi with potatoes and chicken stew:
In a saucepan I put 2 lg of oil and I hardened the onion and the diced pepper in turn. I added the chopped and washed chicken and 2 cups of water and let it boil. When the chicken was cooked, I added the mushrooms and left them on the fire for another 5 minutes, salting and peppering to taste.
Separately in a pan, melt the butter and fry for 5-10 minutes until it turns a golden-yellow gnocchi with potatoes.
We serve them with chicken stew.
gnocchi with potatoes always turn carefully from side to side to fry so as not to break.
they can be served with sour cabbage or with meat dishes.
Potato and chicken Stew-Potato and chicken stew
Now that i am back from holiday i have my head full of my mum & # 8217s cooking (and belly). I think I put on around 3 kg while i was in Romania. Anyway i wanted to share with you one of my childhood favorite foods. My mum says that this dish was one of the only ones i used to eat! She use to sing me & # 8220Tocanita de cartofi toocanita de cartofi & # 8221 just to make me eat it. So funny when i remember.
The recipe is very simple and fast to do.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 5 chicken breast halves, boneless / skinless (you can use chicken tights as well as i did)
- 2 kg potatoes
- 12 garlic cloves
- 300 g tomato paste
- freshly chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper
Wash chicken breasts and drain on paper towels. Cut each chicken breast into 2-3 pieces. Finely chop garlic. Heat oil in a pot and add garlic. Cook for a minute on medium heat. Add chicken and fry until white, about 2-3 minutes on each side.In the meantime, peel, wash and cut potatoes into big chunks. Pour tomato paste over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.Add potatoes and pour enough water into the pot just until potatoes are covered.Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potatoes and chicken are tender, about 30 minutes.
Sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley, taste and adjust seasoning & # 8217s if needed.
Recipes for chicken stew with onions and potatoes & # 8211
1. Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Wash the pepper, remove the stalk and seeds and cut it into slices. We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into large cubes. We wash the chicken and dry it with kitchen paper. Cut it into suitable pieces and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Heat half the amount of oil in a pan and brown the chicken pieces. We take them out on a plate and cover them with a lid, to keep them warm.
3. In a saucepan, heat the remaining oil and sauté the onion, carrot and pepper until soft. Add the chicken pieces, potatoes and hot water to cover the ingredients.
Stir and simmer until the food starts to boil. Reduce heat and continue cooking for about 30 minutes. Add tomato juice, garlic, bay leaf salt, oregano, pepper.
4. Continue cooking for about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the greens and mix.
We serve this hot chicken stew, with bread or polenta, according to your preference!
Potato dumplings with chicken and mozzarella
Potato dumplings with chicken and mozzarella, recipe. How to prepare potato dumplings with chicken and mozzarella. Pasta with tomato sauce and mozzarella. The best potato gnocchi with chicken and mozzarella.
If we have pasta on the menu, then I am the happiest man !! I like pasta prepared in the same way, I love lasagna, Milanese spaghetti, spaghetti with Bolognese sauce, not to mention cannelloni or pasta in cheese sauce.
Potato dumplings with chicken and mozzarella is a very easy recipe to prepare.
If you have more time, I recommend making gnocchi at home, from potatoes, eggs and flour, they will be as good as the ones you bought, and you can adapt the sauce to your taste.
Potato dumplings with chicken and mozzarella -Ingredients
300 g of fresh potato dumplings
125 g fresh mozzarella-Delaco
200 g chicken breast
5 larger cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons tomato sauce
2-3 tablespoons grated parmesan
2 cloves of garlic, match
a teaspoon of sugar
Potato dumplings with chicken and mozzarella - Preparation
The sliced chicken breast is seasoned with salt and pepper.
Put the olive oil and finely chopped garlic in a pan.
Immediately add the chicken breast and leave it for 2-3 minutes until it browns a little. Add the tomatoes cut in four or two if they are smaller, and sauté until it starts to leave sauce. Add the tomato sauce, season with salt, pepper, basil, sugar and leave on the fire for about 1-2 minutes.
While we prepare the sauce, we boil the water for the gnocchi. Add salt to taste and bring to the boil, add gnocchi and simmer until it rises to the surface.
We take them out with a spatula and add them over the sauce.
If the sauce is lower, add a few tablespoons of the water in which we boiled the gnocchi.
Saute for 1 minute, then remove from the heat, place the mozzarella slices on top and grate the Parmesan cheese.
Put the pan in the preheated oven at 220 degrees C until the mozzarella melts and au gratin a little.
They eat hot, I put an arugula hand on them.
Culinary Guide | Eat healthy
Boil the potatoes in their skins in salted water. Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan, melt the butter, add the Gorgonzola cheese and sour cream and keep on low heat until a homogeneous and bound mixture is obtained. It is set aside. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. While they are still warm, put them in a bowl and mix with the yolk and salt, then add the flour gradually, kneading well by hand until you get a soft dough, a little sticky, but easy to work. Form gnocchi of about 3 cm, which you then boil in salted water until they rise to the surface. (Boil only when the water boils). Remove from the water with a whisk, drain and mix with Gorgonzola sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, pepper to taste and chopped parsley.
Practical advice: In order for the gnocchi to have a special aroma, the potatoes can be baked (45 minutes at 375ºC). In this way even less flour is used.
Gnocchi & # 8211 Homemade potato pasta
Gnocchi are, in fact, potato pasta, very well known especially in Italian cuisine. Gnocchi are easy to prepare, boil for a short time in water and are served with a sauce of your choice.
In Italy, the country where gnocchi are very popular, find potato pasta in different shapes and sizes. Gnocchi can be fried, used in various stews and even salads. These wonderful potato pastas have become known all over the world and are being cooked more and more often in Romania as well.
Although we can find gnocchi directly prepared in the trade, the homemade recipe is much tastier. In addition, unlike the potato pasta we find in stores, in the case of homemade ones we know that we use quality ingredients, without additives.
- 500 grams of fresh cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 1 egg tied
- 130 grams of gray
- 3-4 tablespoons flour (depending on how well squeezed whey is the cheese used)
- extra flour for sprinkling the worktop
- 1 pot of at least 4 liters with boiling water for boiling
- 1 tablespoon salt
- melted butter (or olive oil) for sprinkling boiled gnocchi
Preparation of gnocchi with cottage cheese:
1. Cottage cheese, 1 teaspoon grated salt, egg, semolina and flour are placed in a bowl:
2. Knead until you get a smooth, non-sticky dough. Let the dough cool for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, boil 4 liters of water in a large pot. When it boils, add salt.
3. After this time, the work surface is sprinkled with flour, pieces of dough are broken and shaped into rolls of about 1.5 cm. diameter, from which slices of
4. Each piece of cut dough is passed over the teeth of a fork turned upside down, obtaining the characteristic pattern of gnocchi.
5. Boil in boiling salted water, all at once, stirring 2-3 times in the pot immediately after the gnocchi have been added. Optionally, you can put 1 tablespoon of oil in the water. Gnocchi will be ready very quickly, practically when they rise to the surface they are already cooked.
6. Drain the water and sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter (or olive oil), keeping them hot until serving, if you serve them as a garnish next to a dish with sauce. If you serve them as such, gnocchi are boiled in a sauce, such as tomato sauce for pasta, then put on plates and sprinkle with parmesan.
7. They are absolutely delicious, I hardly refrain from eating them naked: P! Today I served them with beef stroganoff. And yes, next to a dish with sauce, these gnocchi are really valued.
Potato stew with chicken
Potato stew with chicken is a very healthy food that does not contain food additives or excess saturated fats. A serving contains only 5.5 grams of fat and only 205 calories.
Due to vegetables, this food has an important content of vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, selenium, iron, etc.) and unrefined carbohydrates. The amount of protein provided by the potato stew should not be neglected either.
Ingredients for six servings:
& # 8211 300 g boneless and skinless chicken breast / chicken legs
& # 8211 600 g potatoes (about 4-5 potatoes)
& # 8211 40 g butter
& # 8211 150 g peppers (about two peppers)
& # 8211 150 g onion (one onion)
& # 8211 2 cans of diced tomatoes in broth or 6-700 grams of fresh tomatoes
& # 8211 ½ parsley link
& # 8211 salt and pepper.
Method of preparation:
Peel an onion and cut it into small cubes. The peppers are also cleaned and diced.
Potatoes, clean, wash and cut into cubes, not extremely small.
Wash the chicken, clean it well of the skin / fat and cut it into cubes.
Melt the butter in a pot or deep wok and put the onion to harden. After the onion is a little done, add the potatoes to brown a little.
Mix for 2-3 minutes, then add the meat and leave for another minute, stirring often so as not to stick.
Then add the peppers and a glass of water so that the peppers, potatoes and meat are boiling. After the potatoes are almost done, add the two cans of tomatoes in the broth and let it boil.
It is worth mentioning that after the food cools, the potatoes absorb a lot of liquid, so if you want a slightly more liquid food, you must make sure that when you turn off the fire, the amount of liquid is enough.
Costs for six servings
The costs for six portions are 15-18 RON (2013 prices).
How to serve
The food is very good served hot, along with a cabbage salad with dill.
Chicken salad with potatoes
I had a roasted chicken with only the breast left, so I thought of making a salad.
- 1 chicken breast
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1/2 capsicum or donut
- 150g mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons canned corn
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise to which I added 1 tablespoon sour cream and a clove of chopped garlic
If you have it fresh, fry it on the grill and then cut it into strips. Boil the potatoes, peel them and then cut them into cubes. We cut the pepper into cubes, we cut the mushrooms into slices and we harden them in a little butter. Put the chopped potatoes, the chicken breast, the pepper, the canned corn and the mushrooms in a bowl. Add mayonnaise (you can replace it with a fatter yogurt). Season with salt and pepper and mix lightly.
Serve garnished with a slice of pepper.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.